Materials and certificates
The medical wear is developed to minimize the risk of cross – infection and to provide protection , safety and comfort for patient and surgeon.
Raw materials proving physical barriers against fluids and microbial penetration are used.
PPE certified raw materials keep out debris, dry particulates and protect against liquid chemicals and biological hazards.
- Our Medical Devices are MDR 2017/745 compliant and tested as per standards
- Surgeon gowns EN13795-1:2019
- Scrub suits EN13795-2:2019
- Face Masks EN14683-2019+ AC:2019
- Our Personal Protective Equipment articles are PPE Regulation 2016/425 compliant and tested as per standards
- Isolation gowns - Category III: EN13034:2005 + A1:2009 (PB6B); EN14605:2005 + A1:2009 (PB3B, PB4B); EN14126:2003 + AC:2004
- Coveralls - Category III: Type 5, 6, 5B, 6B